Daniella Tress, founder of Ebb and Flow
I believe there is both science and art to successful rehabilitation. I dive head first into solving a patient’s pain mystery.
I rely heavily on my clinical skills and the expertise that comes from 20 years practicing physical therapy and Pilates rehabilitation.
This gives me the confidence to know where to look for the root cause of pain and what questions to ask.
The art comes from appreciating the whole person - their needs, concerns and personal motivations beyond just improving their motion and strength. Many say I have “good intuition.” I think it’s the art of discovering their ideal learning style and tailoring ways to get them back to doing what they love. — Daniella Tress, founder of Ebb and Flow; licensed physical therapist and Pilates Method Alliance certified Pilates teacher
- Masters of Science in Physical Therapy, Duke University
- Bachelor of Arts in Biological Sciences, University of California Santa Barbara
PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the state of California
- Pilates Method Alliance Certified Pilates Teacher
- CPR Certified
- Functional Manual Therapy® (Institute of Physical Art)
- Polestar® Pilates for Rehabilitation Comprehensive Training
- Stott Pilates® for Rehabilitation Training
- CoreAlign® Instructor Training
- TheraPilates® for Osteoporosis
- IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization)
- PNF (Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation)
- The Janda Approach to chronic pain syndromes
- The Gokhale® Method
- NMT (NeuroMuscular Therapy)