MS, PT, PMA-CPT
PILATES REHAB SPECIALIST
With a degree from a prestigious physical therapy program and over 20 years of clinical experience and extensive continuing education in the fields of physical therapy and Pilates rehabilitation, Daniella is passionately dedicated to your recovery and a safe return to your active lifestyle. Having endured many of her own injuries in the past, she can relate to the frustration and angst of finding the path back to wellness. She uses skilled manual techniques, movement therapy, and a lot of education to cohesively guide her clients on their path to pain-free function and to prevent injury recurrence.
Daniella takes her continuing education very seriously, with consistent coursework, reading and mentorships, to stay up to date on current research and evidence-based techniques in the fields of both physical therapy and Pilates, with a focus on neuromotor re-training, functional manual therapy techniques, postural training, and biomechanics.
In her spare time Daniella enjoys the great outdoors, hiking and running on the trails with her dog, relaxing on the beach, Pilates, reading and travel, and cooking nutritious meals for her husband and two hungry teenagers.
- Masters of Science in Physical Therapy, Duke University, 1997
- Bachelor of Arts in Biological Sciences, University of California Santa Barbara, 1993
Professional Licensure and Certifications:
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the state of California
- Pilates Method Alliance Certified Pilates Teacher
- CPR Certified
- Functional Manual Therapy (Institute of Physical Art)
- Polestar Pilates for Rehabilitation Comprehensive Training
- Stott Pilates for Rehabilitation Comprehensive Training
- ITT Pilates Training
- CoreAlign Instructor Training
- TheraPilates® for Osteoporosis
- IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization)
- PNF (Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation)
- The Janda Approach to chronic pain syndromes
- The Gokhale® Method
- NMT (NeuroMuscular Therapy)